Increase Just 12 Areas in Your Business by a Meager 1.4% and Your Profits Will DOUBLE!
Simply enter your name and email below to receive instant access to the video.
Today we will be exploring how to turn prospects into customers and retain them for
future marketing purposes. While your marketing efforts are working to identify
prospects, you need to figure out how to turn those prospects into customers. There are
a few key ways to draw prospects in and seal the deal. You need to be:
The biggest fear of most new customers is the dreaded buyer’s remorse. You want to
avoid this at all costs and you should be able to mitigate this feeling if you have provided
a quality product and/or service that delivers on the marketing claims you have made to
your potential customers.
Nonetheless, buyer’s remorse is still possible. There are two ways you can deal with it:
• Offer to refund the customer’s money with no questions asked;
• Offer a bonus or free gift that the customer can keep even if they return the
These offers will assuage buyer’s remorse as just by offering these two things, you have
earned the customer’s trust.
There are number of other ways you can turn a prospect into a customer:
1. Offer a special price as an opportunity for you to test the market;
2. Offer a lower price with the reason of pushing inventory to pay a tax bill, for your
kids’ braces, or another tangible reason. This will humanize you to your customers
and customers love that;
3. Offer an incentive for referrals;
4. Offer a smaller, more inexpensive product initially to help build trust;
5. Offer package deals;
6. Offer a reduced fee for first purchases if they commit to future purchases;
7. Offer extra incentives, longer warranties, and/or free bonuses if ordered by a
8. Offer financing options, if applicable;
9. Offer a bonus if they pay in full;
10. Offer special packaging or delivery options;
11. Offer “name your own price” incentives;
12. Offer comparative data or other comparison tools;
13. Offer a trade-up or upgrade to something they already have;
14. Offer additional, educational information to assist them in making the decision.
The options really are limitless depending on your creativity. You can use these or other
ideas to find what works the best for your business, products and/or services, and target
market. Remember this:
“By making it inviting, easy, informative, non-threatening, educational, inspiring and fun
to do business with you, you’ll loft your company above the competition.” Jay Abraham
Need help with figuring out the best strategy for converting prospects into customers?
Reach out to me for exclusive access to a mountain of resources and tools, along with
information from some of the greatest marketing minds on Earth.